Ways to DonateDonations of any amount can make a huge difference to a person’s quality of life.
We always welcome donations of any kind. Every donation made to spectrum makes a huge difference to individuals and families we support.
You can now support Spectrum via our JustGiving page, you can choose to give a one-off donation, regular donation, set up your own fundraising page and more. Learn more about setting up your fundraising page here
Several ways to donate
- Regular Direct Debit
- One-off donation
- Leave us a legacy gift
- Donate via text. Text SPCM37 £10 to 70070 (you can change £10 for any amount)
- You can also write to us with a cheque made out to Spectrum and mailed to: Spectrum, Sterling Court, Truro Hill, Penryn TR10 8DB
Take part in an event
From a marathon, triathlon or charity bike ride to a sponsored walk or trek. Set up your own event or take part in and organised event while supporting Spectrum.
Celebrate an occasion
Ask friends and family for a donation rather than gifts or Christmas cards.
Pay tribute to a loved one by collection donations for a cause they cared about.
Do your own thing
- Bring and buy sales
- Collections, put our collecting cartons to good use and turn small change into a big difference
- Sponsored bike ride
- Setup your own challenge. Shave your head, give up chocolate, do something unique
- Choose us as your charity of the year
We are members of the Fundraising Standards Board (FRSB) self-regulatory scheme. The FRSB works to ensure that organisations raising money for charity from the public do so honestly and properly. As members of the scheme, we follow the Institute of Fundraising’s Codes of Fundraising Practice.