Spectrum’s Outreach Support Service supports children, young people and adults up to twenty-five years of age.
Support is centred on the individual and is flexibly structured to meet the specific wants and needs of the person; whilst meeting the specification of the service purchaser.
In order to achieve the best outcomes for each and every individual, our aim is to understand their specific aims, goals and needs. We listen to the individual and refer to their person-centred plan to determine what these goals and aspirations are.
Sometimes, the individual approaches us with a specification of the service they would like us to pro-vide. Alternatively, we offer an assessment process, which is completed alongside the individual, and in consultation with all interested parties, to design a per-son-specific service to best suit the individual.
Spectrum’s support service can help to:
• Maintain a tenancy, by helping people to understand their rights and responsibilities
• Support individuals to develop, maintain and learn new skills
• Support with accessing relevant benefits and services
• Support individuals to access leisure and social activi-ties in the community
• Enable individuals to take part in work and educational activities.
• Support with taking and managing medication
• Support with managing money
• Support with recognising and taking action around health needs