Our outreach support service is about making the service fit you rather than you fitting into a service.
What is important to you is important to us. We listen to what you need and design a personalised and flexible service to meet your needs. We create flexible support for you which adapts and changes with you.
We provide personal care and domestic support to people in their own homes, whether they live with their families or on their own. We also provide housing related support to people who are tenants or who live in their own homes. We help them to make informed choices about where they live and we address issues to do with living independently.
We support individuals to access a range of community facilities, education or work placements, specific interests or activities – whether vocational, social or leisure. We believe it is important that each person engages with the wider community.
We can help with short breaks and holidays and can advise individuals and their families on accommodation and places to visit.
Spectrum’s outreach support service can help to:
- Help people to understand their rights and responsibilities
- Support individuals to develop, maintain and learn new skills
- Support with accessing relevant benefits and services
- Support individuals to access leisure and social activities in the local community
- Enable individuals to take part in work and educational activities.
- Support with personal care and accessing health care
- Support with taking and managing medication
- Support with managing money